Learners who struggle with school need a teacher who understands how and why they learn differently. At OnCourse, we incorporate each student’s learning style and needs into an Individualized Success Plan. Our compassionate, experienced teachers help turn students who struggle into students who SUCCEED!
How Do We Achieve This?
- Highly qualified, Ontario-certified teachers.
- Direct instruction to ensure mastery of skills.
- Research-based reading and math programs directly teach skills that many struggle to acquire in a conventional classroom.
- Hands on Learning: We use a multi-sensory learning approach to help tap into students’ strengths.
- Every student works on an Individualized Success Plan to ensure their needs are assessed and met.
- Learning strategies are explicitly taught, to help learners work with their strengths, work around their difficulties and develop strategies for success.
- Assistive Technology can make the difference for students who struggle with reading, writing and organization. We offer training for students using Dragon Naturally Speaking, Kurzweil 3000 and Inspirations.
- Support: We work closely, with schools and other involved professionals to ensure that our programs are closely aligned with curriculum.
You will see…
- Better grades
- Improved organizaton
- More confidence!