Exceptional Learners Need Exceptional Teachers
Without the right support, students with learning differences can face an uphill battle. At OnCourse, our team of expert learning specialists can make the difference between struggling and succeeding.
Our approach is as unique as our students.
We develop key math and language skills using proven, research-driven programs. JUMP Math® and S.P.I.R.E.® Intensive Reading Intervention build success, confidence, and mastery. The result? Happy, confident learners, improved grades, and empowered students.
Technology That Works
Technology is everywhere, but what works best? OnCourse uses “tried and true” technology (Dragon Naturally Speaking, Kurzweil 3000, Inspiration) and the latest and best apps that make the difference between success and frustration. Training for parents is also available.
Personal Attention & Expert Advice
Exceptional students have exceptional needs, like a teacher who understands how and why they learn differently. Our teachers are skilled special educators with a passion for learning and a commitment to helping every student succeed. Our Director of Special Education, Maureen Pangan has over thirty years’ experience as both a teacher and as a fierce advocate for those with special needs.
Contact Maureen to arrange a complimentary consultation. Maureen@oncourseeducation.com
- How to identify strengths and target weaker areas through a detailed assessment and self-advocacy training
- Multi-sensory instruction to tap into all learning modalities
- Individualized, specialized attention in a 1:1 or small group setting
Beyond The Curriculum
School success is not just knowing the curriculum. It’s knowing how you learn best. Your child will learn to:
- use technology to work smarter. Not harder.
- break down tasks to manage time (and stress!)
- build test-taking strategies
- become a better reader
- study more effectively
We’re not all about labels, but …
OnCourse offers support for all learners, especially those with:
- Dyslexia, Dyscalculia and Dysgraphia
- Language- and Communication-based Learning Disabilities
- Non-verbal Learning Disabilities
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Processing delays and other challenges
- Anxiety and other mental health challenges