Many students struggle with the fast pace and demands of curriculum expectations. OnCourse can help. Our tutoring programs are carefully designed to build the skills, independence and confidence needed for school success. So, whether it’s Grade 12 Math, EQAO Prep, or foundational reading & math skills, OnCOURSE can help your child achieve success.
Work Smarter, Not Harder!
At OnCourse Education, we help with more than just tutoring. Our team custom-builds a program that pinpoints each student’s learning needs, taps into their learning style and helps them develop the confidence needed to tackle school. Let us help you stop worrying about your child’s progress and start bragging!
- Expert 1:1 or small group tutoring for all ages and subjects
- Small group classes that develop reading and math skills – the foundation for all future learning (Grades 1-8)
- Enriched Tutoring Support for College & University streamed courses, including A.P. courses, to help ensure exceptional skills and great marks
- Assistive Technology (tech tools) that help, not distract
- Support for students with unique learning needs. (Learning disabilities, ADHD, NVLD, school anxiety, & more)
- Study Strategies & Time Management (Key skills for success in high school and beyond)
- Getting Ready for High School Ensure confidence and success at high school for your child by reviewing and reinforcing vital high school skills and concepts in English and Math
- Exam Preparation Skills (High-School, Post-Secondary, SAT and Entrance Exams)
- Write the Perfect Essay Learn from the Experts and ace those essays!
Now open on weekends! Call today to find out about scheduling options!
For more information about our High School Tutoring programs, please contact Lesley Millington at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our Elementary programs, please contact Jennifer Scott-Penich at email@example.com